Twin Peaks!

Showtime has announced the return of Twin Peaks as a limited series beginning in 2016!

Even though it was a bit of a mess in some ways, it proved you didn't have to produce TV episodes so they could be watched in any order, and thus began the golden age of narrative series.

Coffee and a cherry stem, please!

2447681-6300856111-a_0ai.jpg

I am so excited about this! Lynch will be directing all 9 episodes. Both he and Frost are currently writing. Can't wait!

More impetus for me to finish watching the originals on Netflix? Oh where to find the time to watch everything?!

Yes, you really should! The second season gets beat up a lot for some meandering side-plots (do we really want to see more James and Donna? The answer is no.) but once it starts getting into the meat of what the story was about in the first place, it's astounding. There are some amazing episodes later on, and where they were going to go with the third season would have been fantastic!

Yeah, now I'm going to have to go back and watch the whole thing again on netflix. I never got past the first episode of the second season, it honestly felt like such a different show to me at that point that I lost interest.

Back