exec producer needed

i'm looking for an executive producer & partner.

you can visit my site (www.stephenv2.com) or look me up (stephen van vuuren) on imdb.com for verification (not all my films listed there - i've made 10 shorts plus worked on many other projects)...

this is going to read like a personal ad because i'm looking for a creative marriage... (maybe someone should start an match.com or eharmony.com for creative partnerships :D

in post-production on a very ambitious short film called "Outside In". i'm in early pre-production on a feature documentary with an unusual and entertaining take on a current debate. however, the scope of both these projects are too large for me to raise money, produce and promote. i'm looking for the right person to join forces with to bring these films to the public.

the right person would be someone who's passionate about film, science and art and believes that we can make a difference in the world around us. someone who's confident, extroverted and bold but also committed to the long term, big picture of change. film production experienced although nice, is not needed. fundraising and public relations experience is desired. integrity, honesty and chemistry is critical.

obviously, you will need (as i have) another source of income for some time until these films sell. you will also need plenty of time and energy to devote to these projects. "Outside In" is scheduled to be complete in early 2006 and the feature documentary would start as soon as funds are raised, but you would need to be in this for the long haul.

i really feel i've found my voice and niche as a filmmaker and advocate for change, so if you are interested, please contact me and we will take the next step...

stephen
www.stephenv2.com

Back