• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 8 Bit Sex Education (Comedy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOJBTp8riNk

New weekly video, if ya care to leave some feedback, I promise not to impregnate you. :P

I didn't find it as entertaining or interesting as your other shorts. The humor just didn't appeal to me.

The camera, audio, and editing work was good. I do think some shots needed more light though.

Anyway, nice job! :cool:

smiley_learn.gif
SNES was 16-bit, thanks for playin' mister.

Liked it overall. Had some lol-worthy moments, with the "only third grade" while swiggin' the beer, and chopping open the box with the knife... blissfully unaware or unconcerned about the obvious contents. :lol:

Far better than the cringe-worthy golfing one (I left some feedback for that on my FB page, where you posted it).

You plan on keeping up the weekly output? Some of them have been really good.

My explanation for the 16-bit part, the year is 2013, they're already downgrading to the SNES, for some reason, so maybe they downgrade the graphics too... I dunno, lol.

Thanks for the feedback on FB, I think I remember reading it.

The parts you liked were all last-minute improvisations, BTW :cool:

Back