• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Russia Attacks the United States!

Good job

As a fellow Lightwave artist I can tell how much time went into that. How is the work on the adapation of "Flatland" going?

Spectacular stuff!

The AAA sticker early on was a nice touch!

I'm really glad to see this kind of technology getting closer to the independent market without (I hope) breaking the bank.

Neil

yeah, but they've gotten a little cocky since then. I say we do it Right this time. Canadian Bacon II, Toronto meets Rambo!

Oh my god, I can't believe I missed this! I have to warn the Tundra Patrol, and the army (Bob and Jim, because Steve's in Afghanistan)! Just TRY invading, US of A; I dare you. I just hope you bring your parkas, because otherwise Hitler invading Russia is going to look like a Mexican freezing to death in Florida.... oh wait... sorry, someone's trying to say something to me in real life... be right back...

What do you mean it hasn't snowed here yet? It's January, and this is CANADA.... ok then... so the "Igloo-m Ray (tm)" won't work? How about the Beaver-Cannon? ... What do you mean all our weapons are made out of snow!?!? Didn't we have the Avro Arrow? It melted?

Ah crap. Stupid global warming..

Hey, buddy-states-of-america... how about this... you DONT attack us, and we'll give you lumber, GOOD beer, and you can keep Jim Carrey and Mike Myers... deal?

As a fellow Lightwave artist I can tell how much time went into that. How is the work on the adapation of "Flatland" going?

Hey Bug, sorry I missed your post - things were hectic right after you asked that. Answer is: Flatland is finished and now on sale. And I'm doing great with it.

That's actually very nice, I don't know if it's been said already (or asked)

What type of software did you use to create this film?, and also how much did it all cost? And how much time did it take up?

Thank You.

Back