Shooting Kittens With Lasers

Lorca has finally made him crack...

Ha ha!

Actually, I just finished it and I'm unwinding. Popping innocent kittens lets off steam.

(no kittens were harmed in the making of that video. Apparently, they have a congenital syndrome similar to narcolepsy where they randomly fall down as if shot. The "lasers" were added afterwards, of course)

My short for Lorca ("Letter from Lorca") was shot last week with the Red One and is in post. I hope to have either a trailer or some cuts to link to soon.

And now, I'm off to shoot some puppies and see if I can't improve on "In Her Left Hand."

Cheers!

-Charles

Kittens with congenital syndromes are never funny.
deadpan.gif

They're HILARIOUS!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing! If I didn't already have a first class ticket to hell, I've got one now...

PS: Congrats on finishing Lorca!!!!!!

When we used to have kittens I would get a laser pen (at night time) and make them chase the red dot for ages. But then, after a while, they kept looking for the dot for hours after I'd stopped pointing it, so I figured I might be doing them real harm and ceased...

That video was cooler.

Oh, my God, I just laughed hysterically for a minute-plus. That's hilarious.

When we used to have kittens I would get a laser pen (at night time) and make them chase the red dot for ages. But then, after a while, they kept looking for the dot for hours after I'd stopped pointing it, so I figured I might be doing them real harm and ceased...

I used to do this with my puppy, but he eventually got tired of the laser, and stopped chasing it.

Back