Q's on some older camera's

i have a few Q's on some older camera's i found on ebay, wondering if they would even be worth my time.

Cam. #1:

im watching a JVC KY-15 but have also been offered the KY-19

ether one of these camera's worth my time? looking to score one localy for around 75$ with powersupply..

my question being do these require external recorders? if not what do they record on? VHS? hi 8? doesnt say in any auctions, and my research has not yeilded any unknown info.

im lead to beleive they do need an external recorder, because the one i might get localy includes a "strap on" VHS recorder

Cam #2:

sony HVC-2200 (trinicon)

same questions...

Cam #3:

panasonic 5100HS

dittooo.....

Cam #4:

SONY DXC-325 3CCD CAMERA WITH CA-325 STUDIO BACK

i dont have the budget for a newer camera.
and i might just scrap all these and buy a canon L2 hi 8.. (might have sold out from under me)

wich of these would be my best bet?

what i like about each of these, are the XLR inputs, white bala., ect.. lots of manual functions.
also most use 3- CCD's or so they say, also interchangable lenses.. big plus, me being a DSLR photographer.

any other older Camera suggestions will be appreciated.
my budget is under 300$ at this point.(just for the actual camera) holiday season paralyzes my pocket book.

please no newer camera suggestions,
id rather have an older professional style camera, than a newer consumer designed soccer mom cancorder.
please excuse my biass. hehe.(no offense to anyone who shoots with such setups, do what you do, and do it well)

THANKS ALL.

Back