• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Composer for 3D Superman Fan Film

466802_567644159932960_1441007921_o.jpg

Think you can create the next iconic Superman score? Well now's your chance! We are looking for someone to help us with a teaser for un upcoming trailer for our 3D animated fan film, Superman: Origins. I have thrown together a sample of how I would like it to sound using some of the dialogue from our actors we have recorded and music that I found online. You can hear it here. This was just used as an example of how I imagined it would sound like. I would like something original but very close to how it sounds. So we are looking for someone who feels like they can achieve this and would be also interested in scoring the film when the time comes.

As this is a fan made production an no profits can be made from the final product, it is strictly a volunteer project. However you will of course be credited in the film and we will be submitting it to IMDB for review. If you are interested, go ahead and send a sample of how you would compose this teaser to supermanorigins.staff@gmail.com.

Thanks!

*UPDATE:* Several people have requested the dialogue only track to help compose the sample. You can find that here. Also, we have received a surprising amount of responses. So I'm going to put a tentative deadline on all submissions for April 30th. This way people will have time to get it just right.

Last edited:
Back