• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch TSOTSS! - A Short Psychological Comedy

A horrifyingly humorous psychological thriller created for the Midnightly Halloween Horror Competition 2011

tsotssx.jpg

http://thescreamofthescreamingscreamer.info

"It's INCEPTION meets GROUNDHOG DAY!"

:D

Last edited:
This is wild.

Robert Fishbone will be interviewed tomorrow on a radio show that is produced and broadcast right down the street from me in Ventura. Small world!

Details here http://brainstorminonline.com/guests-for-january-3-2012/

Tune in online tomorrow if you can...

My guests on BRAINSTORMIN’ with Billy the Brain for Tuesday, January 3, 2012 will be:
Robert Fishbone has a mission is to change people’s thinking so they will look at challenges more inventively. We’ll kick off the year by examining “off the wall” ideas for the year ahead for entrepreneurs from the entrepreneur who perfected Selling the Scream.

Hey, that's pretty awesome! Crash the studio!

And Festival Scream! Hooray!

If it wins anything, you should make a up a Scream-as-an-Oscar picture!

I know it was kind of the point, but I found it a bit, well, repetitive.

I loved the turn with knife shot at 2:31 though, very striking!

Can't argue with you about the repetition, it's definitely part of the concept. Just wasn't sure how to get around it. Maybe cutting out one of the sequences would have helped. Guess you never know until you live with it for a while and more people watch it.

Thanks for taking a look!

TSOTSS! will be screened at the 2012 Media Film Festival in Media, PA -- the composer's home state!

TSOTSS-media2012.jpg

TSOTSS-Trivia-03a.jpg

I hope the weather cooperates. This time of year can get pretty nasty in those parts.

...but sadly, too far for me to be able to make it. Anyone in the Philly area want to go and let us know how the audience reacts?

VERY awesome that the film is getting out there!

Missed opportunities.

That bottle of ibuprofen shows you have a sense of humor but your reliance on repetition shows you either don't trust it or are lazy.

Missed opportunities.

That bottle of ibuprofen shows you have a sense of humor but your reliance on repetition shows you either don't trust it or are lazy.

Your posts here on IndieTalk show you have a critical eye but your online personality is prickly and sucks donkey balls.

Back