looking for house

Blood and Guts Productions is need of a 1 bedroom apartment or house in the northwest Ohio area, needs to have a clean and sterile look to it (prefer an empty but will work around it). We are located in the Northwest Ohio area and it would be idea if we could find a home around the Toledo area. We are putting together a house portfolio for the upcoming shoot. We are a small respectable crew. We plan to shoot two 10-12 hour day in this location. Please only serious inquires only!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always call a bank and see if they have any empty foreclosures that you could film in. I bet there are a lot available right now. I bet they would definitely let you do it if you offered them a little money. Seeing as a foreclosure is not making them any money just sitting there.

A couple tips for getting them to agree:
-Go in person, dressed nicely, act very professional and have a plan and timetable. Show them insurance if you have some.
-A small community bank would be more likely to help, especially if you have an account with them. Community banks tend to be a lot better at customer service and will take the time to talk to you. The only downside to this is that a community bank will likely have less foreclosures on the books than one of the big commercial banks like chase or BoA

Good luck with you film, don't forget to lemme know how it works out :)

Thats a cool idea Dredylocks.

I was thinking something similar for a building that Iv seen for sale for a LONG time now. Just call the Realtor on the sign and make an offer to rent for a day or two. Likely a cash transaction, but proly not that expensive... alternative would be to offer to "clean up the" grounds or some light labor in trade. Or even a "virtual" tour for the Realtor to have.

other ideas?

Back