• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Franz Kafka Adaptation Kickstarter Project

My name is Sean and I am trying to help my girlfriend, Laura Jane, achieve her goal for funding the production of two short films that are an adaptation of Franz Kafka's "A Hunger Artist". She majored in film from New York University and wrote this script while she was studying there which was award winning. Due to debilitating college loans, she decided to put her dreams aside and joined the U.S Navy. However, she has found a spark and would like to continue to pursue her dreams of making a feature length film.

She has launched a Kickstarter project in order to fund two short films that she has extracted from the script and currently has close friends that are going to help her with the production in order to cut costs and make these short films extremely successful. I have taken on the fundraising efforts due to the fact that she is currently deployed and doesn't have the internet access to promote her project.

If you can, please take a look at her project. Any help that anyone could provide is GREATLY appreciated to include advertising her project. We have two weeks left to help make something special happen! Thank you in advance for your help!

A HUNGRY MODEL: in 2 short films

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/janewoodproductions/a-hungry-model-in-2-short-films

Project announcements.....

If you didn't check out the announcement section on the kickstarter, here is some of the talented people who will be contributing to the success of these short films:

Warren Huart of Swing House studios will be composing the music for both short films! Warren is an incredibly talented music producer who has worked with such talents as Aerosmith, the Fray, James Blunt and Joe Strummer. His creative input will change these projects for the infinite better. Check out more about his work here: swinghouse.com. Thank you, Warren!

Clayton Combe will head cinematography for the NYC shoot! Clayton has worked with Spike Lee, Rik Cordero, Joe Basile, Vineet Verma, Ben Saltzman, etc. His filmmaking vision is unmatched, as proven by his reel and resume: claytoncombe.com. Thank you, Clayton!

Colin Colfer, DP, gaffer, Jack of all trades and master of many, has agreed to grace our set with his awesomeness! Colin, previously a stage lighting professor, has since worked for Warner Brothers, NBC, etc., and was last seen adding flair to the bizarrely conceptualized Kanye West Yeezus tour. For more info visit colincolfer.com. Thanks, Colin!

Back