Where can I find Tommy Gun?

I'm making a small gangster film and I really really need Tommy Gun.The problem is that I have absolute no idea where to find one and I don't have much money .

I know that there are bunch of tutorials online but I'm from a really small town so I really don't think I can find all the things I need.

Any ideas ?

Okey so I saw a Thompson gun for about 350 dollars which for me , 16 years old , is a lot .

I was thinking of giving a call or send an email of explaining what I'm doing and if its possible to rent it just for a day.
But im kinda afraid they are not going to take me serious because of my age,any suggestions ?

I don't know what kind of exchange rate your currancy has to US dollars. But found some links by searching "replica Thompson Machine gun"

Here's one

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-PS-43901.htm?adid=20111111&gclid=CLHentvwgLMCFQKCnQodfXoA1g

Also try Amazon.com. They have many links and many different price points for toy thompsons. I know you stated you are only 16, but surly there are ways to earn money? When I was 15, I worked part time at a local fast food restaurant. A couple weeks of work and you could buy the prop you need.

Jeff

Back