• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kickstarter for my Series!

Hey guys! I recently set up a Kickstarter page to promote funding toward a webisode series I'm directing and producing in LA. I have a great cast and crew, and I need some extra funds to obtain specific resources to complete production to shoot in January.

$1 Book Heaven is a comedy about a handful of oddball twenty-somethings working dead end jobs at a dollar bookstore. Each episode features a newly unsuitable employee who's more ridiculous than the original crew.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikelowther/1-book-heaven

Hey, Mike - nice Kickstarter project. I always appreciate when someone takes the time to shoot something that at least looks nice when pitching an idea.

I went to your Facebook page and checked out the trailer - looks fun. I actually think the Kickstarter video could've used a little more of the trailer's vibe, make it a little more punchy/good-timey.

Good luck, hope you make your funding!

gelder

Excellent video.

Imagine my surprise when I recognize one of your actors. We
have the same "day job".

Hey, Mike - nice Kickstarter project. I always appreciate when someone takes the time to shoot something that at least looks nice when pitching an idea.

I went to your Facebook page and checked out the trailer - looks fun. I actually think the Kickstarter video could've used a little more of the trailer's vibe, make it a little more punchy/good-timey.

Good luck, hope you make your funding!

gelder

Thanks, Steve! :)

Excellent video.

Imagine my surprise when I recognize one of your actors. We
have the same "day job".

Hah! That's great!!! Thanks!!!

Hah, just shot a scene with the infamous Mike Busey:

q6qBf.jpg

Guy's a riot.

Back