• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Seishin - Synopsis

Need your opinion Seishin - Synopsis

So guys im struggling on the synopsis for Seishin as its quite indepth, but here is what i have come up with so far:

Seishin synopsis:

when the powerful Seishin fall from heaven to earth they are brought by fate to possess their destined human who will release them back to heaven by sacrificing themselves, but as time has passed humans have learned to utilise the Seishins power for their own use... fate has chosen the path of Kibo as the saviour of the Seishin but the almighty Furah plans to destroy him and capture the Seishin for his own use to rule the world especially Kibo's own Seishin from which he has been possessed.

Can Kibo stop him or will Furahs might and evil tricks put an end to the saviours quest..

Last edited:
Sounds like a neat anime series or a new Final Fantasy game. I'm interested.

Excellent exactly how I wanted It to come across, if your interested in knowing, it's gonna be re-anime so filmed in real life but in an anime style, for this film it will be slightly toned down to see how well we do.

Next part of the film we will go all out

when the powerful Seishin fall from heaven to earth they are brought by fate to possess their destined human who will release them back to heaven by sacrificing themselves, but as time has passed humans have learned to utilise the Seishins power for their own use... fate has chosen the path of Kibo as the saviour of the Seishin but the almighty Furah plans to destroy him and capture the Seishin for his own use to rule the world especially Kibo's own Seishin from which he has been possessed.

Can Kibo stop him or will Furahs might and evil tricks put an end to the saviours quest..

That's quite convoluted. :hmm:

I noticed that, in another thread, you said this project was going to be only 10 minutes long. Will that give you enough time to set up an unfamiliar world? And then unravel a complex plot?

You shouldn't work under the assumption that one demographic will be able to keep up with it. If it is clearly moving too far for the majority of people then slow it down and simplify. It won't hurt the anime demographic to have a simpler plot, and it will open it up to a much, much wider audience.

I noticed that, in another thread, you said this project was going to be only 10 minutes long. Will that give you enough time to set up an unfamiliar world? And then unravel a complex plot?

You shouldn't work under the assumption that one demographic will be able to keep up with it. If it is clearly moving too far for the majority of people then slow it down and simplify. It won't hurt the anime demographic to have a simpler plot, and it will open it up to a much, much wider audience.

I see your point, the point of the first film (this is part one of what will be 2 or 3 films ) is to be introduced to the main characters whee the film itself is fairly simple to follow, it ends with an almost what happens now feeling.. Which we will tell the audience to watch out for part two which will be around 30mins long or possibly longer.

It's really a pilot if you will, I'm not good at describing things by text but if anyone wants to read the script just pm me and il pass it on, I think opening to a wider audience isn't the vision that I had for this film, I'm mainly aiming for Asia as I feel it will be better received there, I have one or two connections that I'm working with who should make things sweet for me.

I think il write another two synopsis for it and see what people like best, variety is a sure pleaser?

Back