• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Thunderclap - Feedback Film Festival

Hey,

After submitting my animation to a number of film festivals over the course of a year I was noticing that when I got a "no" reply, I would never get feedback, and it seemed to be like paid job interviews.

So I used FilmFreeway to create my own online film festival, 'Feedback Film Festival' which has the soul aim of giving good detailed feedback to every entry. People are actually entering and seem to love the idea.

In its second month I've created a Thunderclap to see if I can get the word out, and to see if other people think its a good idea. In case you haven't heard of Thudnerclap, it's like Kickstarter without asking for money. If the project gets 100 supporters within 5 days then a small message will be tweeted/facebooked out through everyone's feeds to give it a big boost.

It's currently just over 50% with 5 days left to go.

If you like the idea, please help me out and share it around:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/27910-a-film-festival-that-cares

Back