• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Can We Try Anal Tonight? (Short Comedy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY3ukPAJkDc

A man tries to convince his girlfriend to try something new in bed.

Please, like and share this video, it makes a HUGE difference in someone's life!

Lemme know if you enjoyed it, fellow talkers of indieness :)

Technical comment. Your sound is pristine... wow.

Sound is such a pain in the ass in this new house I've moved into. All the walls reverberate SOO much that it takes a lot of work to stop it. In this video just out of frame on each side of me and behind the camera/microphone are thick blankets hanging all the way up to the ceiling.

I'm currently sitting on a video that I don't know if I want to complete or not because the entire thing requires ADR :(

Sound is such a pain in the ass in this new house I've moved into. All the walls reverberate SOO much that it takes a lot of work to stop it. In this video just out of frame on each side of me and behind the camera/microphone are thick blankets hanging all the way up to the ceiling.

I'm currently sitting on a video that I don't know if I want to complete or not because the entire thing requires ADR :(

You're hard work on nailing the sound did not go unforeseen by me. You completely eradicated the first thing that renders 90% of all independent efforts completely unwatchable... so I had to praise you.

I don't think I've ever remained up-right during an extended phone conversation. Should have reclined or something.

Pretty funny though

I don't think I've ever remained up-right during an extended phone conversation. Should have reclined or something.

Pretty funny though

You would if you were all nervous and antsy about asking your girlfriend to make butt sex with you :)

Back