• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"True" by Clive - Thriller set in Bucharest sex industry for sale

Hi Guys

I've finished my new screenplay "True" and am offering it for sale.

This is the logline

A naive young man is introduced to Bucharest’s hellish world of vice and drugs, where he falls in love with a strange young prostitute. What he doesn't know is that his every move is being manipulated and watched by the person he believes to be his best friend. Hunted by the police and half of Romania’s underworld for a murder he didn’t commit, his only chance of escape is to figure out who is lying and what is true.

The picture will need at least a three quarter million dollar budget, as it has one large explosion sequence, firearms and European locations, but it is massively commercial. With a good cast it shouldn't have any problems generating international distribution.

I'm not attaching myself as director, unless someone insists :lol:

I'm interested in serious offers from established producers and production companies. Script is currently being read by a number of companies.

For those of you who prefer a "High concept" logline, here is the high concept logline for "True"

A naive young man becomes the pawn of a sadistic Internet reality show, where he believes the police and a gang of psychotic criminals are hunting him, for a murder that he didn’t commit.

Sounds very interesting, Clive.

I lived in Romania for a while. I'd love to read this or at least see it on screen someday!

Back