• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

14 page script available (free, obviously)

I'm going to be honest. I thought the use of the bunny was a little unoriginal (Donnie Darko) and you went way beyond generous with the profanity. Other than that, it's an alright short. Not very remarkable, but you did write it well.

It's basically a character piece, done as a fantasy/alternate-reality story with a bit of graphic violence, some substance abuse, and lots of profanity.

Now without further ado...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0hCeY9LU543dGtRTks3bXVSbzZRM1Q2MUwzQzVBZw

Now I hope it doesn't suck too bad. If you're interested in filming it, just drop me an email before you do (I can't do any rewrites right now though, sorry).
the script isn't bad, i wish their was more differentiation between characters. that was the biggest flaw to me. I would also rewrite some of the cursing out. overall nice concept. I would use it if i could write on it myself a little bit. would you mind?

Back