Taking Premise Suggestions

As some of you know, I'm doing a daily improv show for youtube. I'd like to start implementing viewer participation, so I've come to my favorite forum to ask for scene suggestions.

We'll read your name so everyone knows you're the beautiful genius behind the inspiration :)

What we're looking for: Scene ideas, premises, locations/characters, conversation topics, personal stories, or anything else you'd like to see.

Thank you, in advance, to anyone who gets involved. :cool:

Also, more potential things for suggestions:

If anyone has had a bad day/week, hates their job or someone/something in their life, have something they'd like to rant about or see made fun of. The possibilities are ENDLESS! (*possibilities may or may not be endless)

social justice warriors are all the rage right now
police brutality is getting a ton of attention
people always love star wars shit
remaking movies with hindsight and still ending up with something worse than the original

And people that are racist against pit bulls :grumpy:

Thanks Sean! You may be the first viewer to be featured on the show :)

Some more categories I'd like to add:

1. Is there anything you'd like to see made fun of? Be specific

2. Have you had a bad day? Or a weird dream? Tell us about it

3. Do you have a cool or funny story to share? Or something you'd like to rant or vent about?

4. Do you have an idea for a scene you'd like to see acted out? Or random lines you'd like to insert in the middle of an improv scene?

5. Would you like us to make fun of one of your friends or relatives? Give us some info on em and we'll do it! Be sure to share it with them if it won't make em angry;)

6. Do you have a random thought or observation (about ANYTHING) to share? One might call these
"shower thoughts"

Basically, the main thing I'm looking for is what YOU personally want to see made into a scene. I'm using this to get people to open up and share some interesting things about themselves.

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of improv comedy shows on youtube that are completely unfunny and just cringey, so you could maybe go kind of meta and make a skit making fun of those kinds of shows. Could be a good opportunity for some cringe comedy

An indecisive filmmaker asks micromanaging questions about post production while the script is still no finished. And he wants a third opinion on what gun to get to make it look real that a left-handed actor can use a right handed gun. (Or something like that.)

An indecisive filmmaker asks micromanaging questions about post production while the script is still no finished. And he wants a third opinion on what gun to get to make it look real that a left-handed actor can use a right handed gun. (Or something like that.)

:lol:

One improv scene, coming right up! :D

Thank you, Walter. Definitely using this sassiness in the session tonight :)

Back