• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bun In The Oven (Comedy Web Series) - Episode 7

You've started 8 different threads for this series, which constitute the 8 posts you've made on this forum. Only one person has responded to your spamming and they didn't receive a follow up from you.

I've seen you doing this on a few different groups that I'm a member of and it's really, really annoying. If you're going to post your work on a filmmaking forum, be prepared to engage with other filmmakers, otherwise the legacy of your show is just going to be a smattering of non-interaction with pissed off peers in far flung corners of the internet.

(That all said, I think you're intentions are probably good and that this is just a misplaced attempt to market your show. I know how hard it is, I've been there myself – but on this forum, where I'm an active member with several thousand posts to my name, I started ONE thread for my web-series, not one per episode.)

Back