After Effects Guys and Animated Title People

I will be looking for folks who can help out. I can't offer money, now that I'm flat broke. But, your work will be seen at NATPE where studio people, distributors, investors, and talent agencies will see it. You will get screen credit, a DVD copy of the final cut, and IMDB credit.

http://www.natpe.org/natpe/ Here's a chance for your work to be viewed by TV networks.

I have a 3D artist who will have his hands full with 3D backgrounds and animation. But, this production will need more help with laser blasts, rocket blasts, and CGI such as a silver demon hunter getting hacked apart by cyborg blows.

We have to nix the Artemis energy glow in the hand thing because of poor attendance by a cast member.

We have the production professionally shot with professional audio recordings all the way around.

Upgrades.jpg

We need one more shooting day. Right now, we're shooting for 10 July, 2011.

Angela-Roberta-&-Gail.jpg

Cyborgs&Amazons2.jpg

Cyborgs&Artemis.jpg

Contact me if you can help.

We shot extra footage of the 5 cyborgs in front of greenscreen to be used to create an animated title.

My DPs wife took ill, so he could not do our final shoot yesterday. So, we have to reschedule to hopefully, 10 July. He also presently has my hard drive with the production media on it. He was going to return it yesterday before the unexpected illness of his wife.

Last edited:
Maybe I can lend a helping-hand. Maybe. Depends on timelines. From the sounds of it, I predict you'll be in post-production for a good deal of time. If that ends up being the case, I think you have plenty of time to figure out what to do with the title-sequence. When you've got a rough-cut edited, if you haven't already lined-up somebody else, hit me up, and we'll see.

Cheers!

Thank CF.

I do have some photos of the cyborgs we filmed in front of the GS to be used for the title. I haven't made them public.

When I finally get the footage, I can send the video of the GS.

Wow, looks awesome.
How did you budget for something like that?

Can't help though sorry, dog shit at VFX but learning haha.

Eveyone likes to get over on starving artistts. Bravo Studio advertises $995 on their web site for a day rate and end up charging $1495 instead. We couldn't find. office chairs to use as cockpit seats. Walmart advertises video game chairs for $25 each. I ordered 11. Withe shipping and handling, the price $700.

That is just 2 examples of how I ended up broke.

Eveyone likes to get over on starving artistts. Bravo Studio advertises $995 on their web site for a day rate and end up charging $1495 instead. We couldn't find. office chairs to use as cockpit seats. Walmart advertises video game chairs for $25 each. I ordered 11. Withe shipping and handling, the price $700.

That is just 2 examples of how I ended up broke.

The studio day rate thing isn't great on their part, but I'm not sure how charging $38.64 to ship a large and heavy package is Walmart trying to get one over on starving artists… can you not buy chairs in a real store?

We tried half a dozen stores. No one had them in stock.

Walmart shipped them from a warehouse.

My DP told me Bravo is overpriced. Greenscreen room in New Jersey are 3 times as big and half the price.

Last edited:
Back