X-Men First Class

Very good! Lately, I've been seeing one great movie, after another - SOURCE CODE (maybe not great, but solid), X-MEN, SUPER 8. I love this summer's lineup!

I love X-Men but First Class didn't do anything for me. Everything about it was done well (and it was waaay better than Wolverine), but I just couldn't get into it for whatever reason

I loved it. It's a 60's Bond flick with superpowers.

Beast's makeup not so much though. No motion in his face, looked like the original Planet of the Apes.

Terrific movie. Scoopicman, like you, I also really enjoyed "Source Code" and "Super 8". But you left one out -- "Bridesmaids".

Magneto is badass!

Terrific movie. Scoopicman, like you, I also really enjoyed "Source Code" and "Super 8". But you left one out -- "Bridesmaids".

Magneto is badass!

BRIDESMAIDS? I'll have to read up on it!

Yes, Magneto going to S. America and routing the Germans in the pub was almost worth the price of admission. :yes: Nothing against Germans, as I am half German myself. It was just a dark, cool scene

It's the bomb!

There is so much to like about this movie. I really enjoed it.

I Totaly agree. The movie was awsome. One fail i relized in first class you see how professor x gets paralized and he had a full head of hair. And in Origens, witch takes place after first class, professor x was bald and he wasn't paralized yet. Lol i just thought that was kinda funny. But still a sick movie

I really enjoyed this one. But X-Men movies have never disappointed me. Don't know why but they are the exact kind of 'popcorn' movies that I love. The Iron Man franchise probably takes a close second.

double plus good ...

Is it just me or does EVERYONE respond positively the "first time" we see a super power reveled, this one seemed to really hit that hard.

I loved First Class, it was definitely my favorite of the X-Men, I think the acting was great, particularly from James Macavoy and Michael Fassbender. Even though there were some characters who were in the wrong timeline (Havoc for instance) it was a brilliant film. The Cold War backdrop certainly made it more effective for me.

I really enjoyed it too ^_^

The only X-Men movie I wasn't that fussed about was the Wolverine origins one, although it did make me super psyched for the Deadpool origins film :D

The only X-Men movie I wasn't that fussed about was the Wolverine origins one, although it did make me super psyched for the Deadpool origins film :D

Seconded, to all possible emphasis! I mean, for years Deadpool has been saying he looks like Ryan Reynolds (crossed with a shar pei), but I didn't expect Reynolds to BE Wade Wilson. Awesome. And we *finally* get Gambit, though even for a pretty small part. I'm years since tired of Wolveriene (I don't entirely dislike the character, and Jackman does a great job with him, just kinda tired of him), but I always enjoy X-Men movies. If they get moving on the Deadpool movie, it could easily be my favorite comic book movie ever (doubly so if they do the T-Ray storyline).

Unless they do a Squirrel Girl/Great Lakes Avengers movie, but I think that might be a bit TOO obscure for most audiences ;)

Seconded, to all possible emphasis! I mean, for years Deadpool has been saying he looks like Ryan Reynolds (crossed with a shar pei), but I didn't expect Reynolds to BE Wade Wilson. Awesome. And we *finally* get Gambit, though even for a pretty small part. I'm years since tired of Wolveriene (I don't entirely dislike the character, and Jackman does a great job with him, just kinda tired of him), but I always enjoy X-Men movies. If they get moving on the Deadpool movie, it could easily be my favorite comic book movie ever (doubly so if they do the T-Ray storyline).

Unless they do a Squirrel Girl/Great Lakes Avengers movie, but I think that might be a bit TOO obscure for most audiences ;)

Haha, and I agree with you sir :)

I'm not that familiar with the comics, so I don't know who or what T-Ray, Squirrel Girl or Great Lakes are, but I'm intrigued. I should check out the original source material huh :P

Back