Online submission service - where I get superb customer service...

Film Freeway

I am amazed that every question I send them I get a reply immediately. Of the three questions I have asked, the longest wait was, get this...

15 minutes.

The quality of online screener is excellent. It did take me overnght and a restart to upload a two hour Blu-ray (MPEG-2) by wifi however.
I like the easy on the eyes and logical interface too.
Smaller, more unusual festivals listed than WAB.

However, just like WAB FF doesn't accept Canadian VISA debit cards for *Canadian* and Korean festivals. WAB at least you can pay Australian and USA festivals with such a Canadian card. Makes no sense to me.

The most bare bones online submission service I have seen is Submittible. A cemetery. Chicago IFF uses it.

Someone suggested that WAB is exclusive, that festivals cannot be on WAB and FF. Not always true. I have seen a couple of festivals with listings on both.

Despite numerous technical problems with WAB, the service has been congenial and often I get replies within a day or two. I like their search function (when it works...)

Care to suggest which service is currently the very best in terms of price, support and features?

Last edited:
Back