Critique my query letter to a cinematographer

Whenever I've worked on projects I've worked with those I know. I saw the demo reel of a local cinematographer and I I want to work with her on a project, but her reel is a few years old and she now works as a wedding videographer. So, I wrote a query, anything I should add? Remove? What should I bring to the meeting if she agrees (aside from the project script)?

Good afternoon, XXXXX
My name is XXXXX, I’m the writer/director of a film called XXXXX. I’m writing you because I saw your demo reel on Production Hub and it was easily the best in the area. Your handling of shots, and the professionalism with which it is executed is refreshing. I’ve written several screenplays over the years and I’m pulling together a production team now to produce one. As a first time director I’ll need a production team that shares my vision of the film but more importantly are skilled in their field. I’m very interested in working with you and I wanted to schedule a meeting to discuss if you’d be interested in the material and working with me and my team.

Thank You, XXXXX

Thoughts? Also, her Production Hub entry lacks an email address but there is Facebook. Would that be too...intrusive? What's the best way to reach her in this instance?

Back