The GateKeepers and The Wolf of Wall Streert

I saw both movies last night and there is only one word to describe them, EXCELLENT! Gatekeepers is a documenrt which educates the viewer of the history of the troubled Isreali and Arab relationship. But it goes much deeper. Interviews with retired directors of Shin Bet are just excellent. At least 4 such people are interviewed concerning their past actions. I mean real harden commanders who had to make split second decisions concerning life or death and their justification. But after retirement and rethinking their actions all came to one conclusion. Isreal has made a fundemental judgement error and should deal with their Arab neighbors on an equal basis. These men are patriot jews who would die for the Jewish Nation, but they all conclude; Does Isreal want to be a demcrocy or a Jewish State? Excellent must see movie!

The Wolf of Wall Street really surprised me. I am not sure if it is a spoof or a satire but Leonardo DiCaprio just steals the show with an excellent script. In fact all of the co-stars had great scripts. I loved the political incorrectness, the visual effect and how a few people can hold so much power. There are so many great scenes in the movie,like when LC overdoses on Quaaludes, or when he sticks his head between his wife's legs. 3 years in prison? Not under American law which has mandatory sentencing guidelines, most likely 20 year of consecutive time!

Last edited:
Back