Awww no...Not him...!

...clearly the virtues of Van Damme have been misunderstood! How, oh, HOW could I have thought that he couldn't carry off the Angel of Death? His sensitivity as an AC-TOR have been agregiously overlooked! We should all feel such deep, deep shame! :tongue: :rofl: :lol:

...anybody buying this????

--spinner :cool:

Yea and in all the Steven Segal and Van Damme movies is that oriental guy with the long black hair and the mustache in the background... I mean he's everywhere...

I actually used to look for the guy in all those movies... and he was there... Sometimes in more than one scene. LOL.. Like he died at the beginning but was there again at the end.. I think that was in "Big Trouble in Little China"

I'd like to see a movie about aging Secret Agents fronted by Seagal, Vand Damme, and Lundgren. There archnemesis could be Ahnold.

Poke

Can't we fit Jackie Chan into all of this some where? And Chris Rock? And Jason Biggs?

And yes, Julia Roberts definitely does it for me. I want to like her but... I just can't believe her.

Last edited:
Dolph Lundgren is your man...

Actually, that's inspired. Dolph, what a guy. Dolph would make a great Angel of Death in an arthouse movie. It would totally work with my casting of David Soul as a guardian angel.

I'd like to see a movie about aging Secret Agents fronted by Seagal, Vand Damme, and Lundgren. There archnemesis could be Ahnold.

Don't you think that their arch nemesis should be Gary Bussy?

Back