Round 2 - Rules & Details (Please Read)

Well, none of the prizes are particularly amazing.

I figured on spending roughly $10 per "big" prize... which while not a whole lot is not so bad, considering there is no entry fee for the fun-oriented competition. (It comes out of my pocket)

As for an actual Wham album... no, it won't be. More like a CD of sound-FX or loops. That would be more in line with the other prizes, which have visual FX.

Keep in mind that the real prize is the adulation and recognition (and a cheesy-looking banner complete with laurels) from your peers on the board.

Anyways... back to the real issue. What do you have against Wham?! I have all three of their albums!
smiley_creepy.gif

Hey we'll see but sounds that you think I'll win the musicprize lol---(just kidding)
I don't know WHAM! but there looking like Modern Talkin (may you know Dieter Bohlen) and that picture looks really really gay :D (sorry if you are a fan lol)

Florian

florianlinckus.com said:
that picture looks really really gay :D

It is clear that you are not familiar with Wham! at all. :lol:

I'm sure you've heard of George Michael though. He was one of the two members. You'd probably recognise their songs on the radio; maybe just not know the name.

They were big stuff back in the mid-80's. Light, poppy, catchy... about as much meat to their music as Opus (a German band you probably have heard of. They still around?)

I'm looking forward to some good competition between you, SourMonkey and whomever else is doing a score/track.

Maybe the worst score created should get a Wham! album? :evil:

If anyone is experiencing trouble with uploads, please PM or e-mail me.

Contact info is all listed in my Profile, or by clicking my name (to the left of the post) for the dropdown options.

Ta.

Zensteve said:
Yup, been buggy for everyone it seems.

Replied.

This sux... I gotta go somewhere and I can't upload my 11meg file. I sent an email with the other error. Maybe I'll put it on my server and you can just get it from there?

Shaw tried uploading as well... so I believe that's another entry.

Noting that here, as it will be going up as soon as I can get ahold of him again.

Stupid upload page.

I'm glad to at least find out that there are more than 2 1/2 entries!!! (It's 9pm on the due date as I write this, and there are only 2 official entries and Zen's unofficial one in the thread)

Back