Take your soundtrack to the next level - professional music for indie budgets!

Just finished a short that's now headed to festival rotation! Let me know if you need a great score to make your project stand out!

Musically,
Tiko

Got some openings on my hands, let me know if you need some soundtrack-awesomeness!

Musically,
Tiko

Got some openings on my hands, let me know if you need some soundtrack-awesomeness!

Musically,
Tiko

Hi Tiko,

some great work by the way! Was wondering how much it would cost to hire for a twenty minute short, it's being filmed on a pretty much non-budget, so obviously it all depends on how much it would cost. Let me know if you're interested.

Matt

Hi Tiko,

some great work by the way! Was wondering how much it would cost to hire for a twenty minute short, it's being filmed on a pretty much non-budget, so obviously it all depends on how much it would cost. Let me know if you're interested.

Matt

Thank you Matt!

Drop me a pm with more details about the short and we'll go from there? :)

Musically,
Tiko

Got some openings coming up, don't hesitate to contact me if you want your project to stand out!

Musically,
Tiko

Still available.

Feedback from people I've worked with:

A huge hands up here in support of Tiko! I have now worked with him on several projects and he is hands-down the most talented music composer I have worked with.
Mark my words - this is next gen Hans Zimmer in making... ;o)

Peter

Tiko composed a piece for a pro-bono project we are working on. Delivered ahead of time -- despite a very tight schedule -- and the result is wonderful. Fits exactly what we needed.

Highly recommended.

Tiko is amazingly talented and a dream to work with. Highly recommend.

Tiko scored our documentary and he was a pure pleasure to work with.
Talented, open minded and full of ideas and suggestions.
We are very happy with the result and I can really recommend him to anyone looking for music for their projects.

/Peter

Musically,
Tiko

One of the short films I recently composed for just won the best short film award at a festival! I can happily say I now have time to take on new projects.

Musically,
Tiko Lasola

I just got nominated for best original score at LA shorts awards! I also have time for new projects :)

Musically,
Tiko Lasola

Back