Back after 9 Years

Hi all (again)

It has been a long time, and a slow steady progression into the industry. I have been involved in projects I never thought possible and met wonderful people, and i'm looking forward to getting to know more of you. Projects come and go, but I'm here for the long run.

What started as scoring freebies for unknown student directors, has become full-blown production studios, franchises with global tv distribution, award-winning games ranked by some of the best publications, as well as individual projects with unique filmmakers and artists.

read my profile for some of the more interesting projects of the last ten years, and say HI.

Hi, Matt! I remember when you were first offering free scores and some people balked at that. But, you kept it up, until you made some good contacts. Congrats for sticking to your guns.

yup, loads of people had a problem with me then, still do, but the best stuck with me and we went places with that. The naysayers always make a lot of noise, but it never comes to anything. Persevere, focus, drive and work your way to success, never stop for anything or anyone, that's the key.

Good filmmakers have always said hi, and some have worked with directly. And I have always been happy to take on projects that were unusual or interesting, regardless of budget. Hopefully there are some more and new talented and interesting people here, just as there was back then.

Hiya. Read your post on WOFF. Incredible.

Welcome to this joint and if you would ever have a conversation, I'd love to talk about some stuff. I doubt I'd have the budget required for someone so eloquent but would love to have a chat if you want to PM me.

Hiya. Read your post on WOFF. Incredible.

Welcome to this joint and if you would ever have a conversation, I'd love to talk about some stuff. I doubt I'd have the budget required for someone so eloquent but would love to have a chat if you want to PM me.

always happy to talk about a new project, or filmmaking in general.

Back