• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BRUTAL ! 80's Vibe Horror Short (4min)

Nice. Wondering why the guy ran at the start when he had the clear tactical advantage? Especially when he already had a shot on him? That part doesn't really make sense.

Well the movie would have last 10 seconds then ;)
It's just a movie, the atmosphere and vibe were the most important parts for me.
Anyway thank you for your comment !

Well the movie would have last 10 seconds then ;)
It's just a movie, the atmosphere and vibe were the most important parts for me.
Anyway thank you for your comment !

I get what you're saying. However, it'd be really easy to write in a "reason", e.g. the gunman misses, trips, the gun jams, the clown is impervious, etc. Just something to keep the character's actions and the story logical.

Whatever that would be, wold also keep the audience more engaged in what's happening, and could even help serve the "atmosphere and vibe" as well.

Actually I cut 70% of the intro with the girl because of the horrible weather we had while shooting, and it really showed on each shot that it was eaither sunny or rainy or else. The video was 9min long. I decided that I should just go straight into the action instead of releasing an average video (at least for my taste). So that's why some parts don't make much sense now in the final film.

Thank you for your constructive comment and taking time for it :)

Back