• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Audio Post

Hey there guys,

my name is Ethan Rank. I am an audio engineer and composer from South Africa. I am 26 years old and have 5 years experience working in the industry. I have mainly worked on TV commercials and Online video but would like to do some work in Film as well.

Basically I am offering my services in audio post production, foley, sound design and music composition. I am currently situated in South Africa but will be moving to the UK in the next few months. I am very versatile and am able to compose in virtually any genre. Please listen to my original compositions at https://soundcloud.com/ethan-rank-composer.

I have composed over 40 original pieces of music in the last 3 years and have worked on multiple award winning videos for international clients.
Please check out my website to see more of my work. www.ethanrank.com

I realise that indie filmmakers have tight budgets and am more than willing to work within these budgets.

Thanks guys and hoping to hear from you soon!

Back