• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Always looking Forward" Short Film

It looked well done and it was a good story to be told. To there were some things that put me off a little.
Biggest one is that a little color correcting in some scenes could have done wonders. Some are fine without.
This is just a small one but in the car right before he starts talking you hear the noise around which destroys the mood. Much better too keep it quite 'till he starts talking. Much more professional then.

These are mere suggestions and I really liked it. Not to many times I watch 9min clips! :)

Hi Lcaz, thanks for your avice, I will take it on board for my next production. I'm glad you enjoyed the film though. Thanks a lot.

Don't take me seriously, but It's boring.
I wanted to make the same kind of documentary about a fellow musician/songwriter/singer from London...
Then i realized that if the guy isn't entertaining as a person, the film would be boring..

Back