• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

First Script, Feedback Preferable.

Link works fine.

First, replace your home address (so the human predators won't know where to come find you) with an email address which will be quite sufficient in this modern day and age. Seriously.

Second, I know you're using Celtx, so why are the slugs indented and dialog not indented properly on the right? Are you writing this in the Celtx "Film" template?

Okay, onto the story...

What are your intentions with this?
I thought on the other thread you said you were going to shoot this yourself, correct?
Or was that another story?
This is going to be a hassle coming up with actors, costumes, weapons and grappling hooks in city streets.

yea, didn't even think about the address when i uploaded it. my b.

and haha i didn't use Celtx for that, that was just Word, i did all the indents myself, but as of right this very second i am using Celtx, just downloaded it. so indents and all that stuff will be fixed within half an hour.

my intentions are either a series of short films or just shoot them in segments and splice them all together at the end. short films are preferable to me right now.
me, personally, will not be shooting it, i've got a friend with an HD whereas i only have an SD, but yes, i'll be doing everything.
yea, for the city, i'm just going to use a small town i live near. almost nobody lives there and if we make it in the morning, these days dawn and dusk look the same.
the costumes not so much, there's a camo shop nearby so we just have to dye it all crimson. actors, i've got a bunch of friends who are all eager to try this idea out. weapons, might be an issue, i have to talk to Security here, which is gonna suck..
as for the grappling hook, my dad rock climbs a lot so he has a bunch of heavy duty caribeaners which i'll just attach to the end of the hook and have someone on the roof ready to catch it and quickly snap it only a ledge.

Back