• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

*Moved* Help a man on his hands and knees trying to make money for Romeo and Juliet

Note: Orginally posted in wrong forum, so I am moving this to the correct one.

So there's like 5000000 kickstarter accounts on here, so here's an INDIE GO GO account. And they all say its for a good cause... And most of them probablly are, but mine really is. My video explains this, but Ill put a brief summary on here as well. Ive been doing some research due to a high school student asking me who Shakespeare is, and I found out that there are schools across the country not teaching it anymore, because its not part of the curriculum anymore, and t they think that the students not understanding it is too much of an inconvenience. That's why I am making a Romeo and Juliet feature, to be used entirely as a teaching aid for schools. So there is a more relateable version of R and J out there, that teachers can use to help teach their students the story. And we'd be doing all the work so they wouldn't have to feel inconvenienced to do it. Anyway. My goal isn't very high. Only a meager 1500.... Most of that is for a sound guy and his equipment, a location, and food for my dear precious actors...So if you guys can help out, I'd appreciate it.

The concept is Romeo and Juliet set in modern day LA shot mocumentary style, still using Willies words.

And no baz lurhman artistic crap. It's real and gritty. I want to make it seem as much like a real documentary as possible.

Chris

http://www.indiegogo.com/randj?c=home&a=27772

Last edited:
Back