• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Alabama Shakes - "Gimme All Your Love"

Hi all,

I just finished co-directing this short film made for a contest hosted by the rock band, Alabama Shakes. Their prompt was to create a short film that features their hit song, “Gimme All Your Love.” Please give it a watch, and let me know what you guys think! And since this is for a competition, if you can make an account and “favorite” the video, that would mean the world to me!

Note: This is not a music video per-se, the moderator said to think of the assignment as a short film.

http://genero.tv/watch-video/40265

Great job. Well shot and structured. Gave me a great fly on the wall perspective, found myself moving with the car when it turned hard to change direction :lol: .

Thanks for taking a look at it and the feedback! I appreciate it. Probably the biggest thing that we struggled with was hitting home the idea of abusive relationships - that the driver is in one. Did you guys catch that?

Thanks for taking a look at it and the feedback! I appreciate it. Probably the biggest thing that we struggled with was hitting home the idea of abusive relationships - that the driver is in one. Did you guys catch that?

Caught that with her reaction to going home in the end. Great job, really nailed it.

Back