• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Surviving Family" streaming on Vimeo on Demand

I've seen Billy Magnussen in a couple other things now too.

He was entertaining in the CBS all access streaming show Tell Me A Story.
Since it's on the CBS streaming you've got to pay for i'm assuming im the only one here that's seen it. :lol:

And he had a cameo in friends from college where he told a few jokes and did an impressive backflip.
But friends from college is about a bunch of married people cheating on each other, it's a feel bad comedy.

Surviving family has much better vibes :thumbsup:

What was the reason to distribute on Vimeo? Given Amazon's vast reach, Vimeo seems like a redundant subset of what Amazon can do.

Originally posted by payperfilm: What was the reason to distribute on Vimeo? Given Amazon's vast reach, Vimeo seems like a redundant subset of what Amazon can do.

Thanks for asking - I thought of including this in my originally post but wasn't sure anyone would care :)

Some countries - notably Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa - require their domestic film board to give a movie a rating before it can go on Amazon Prime. This is essentially their equivalent of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) in the U.S.

It costs several hundred dollars per movie per country, which is more than I'm willing to pay, while I had no marginal cost for Vimeo as I already had a pro account.

Back