• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Eve of the Lost Doctor - Part 1

Hello everyone!

So the last piece I shared here was a prequel, if you will, to this newer short. Previously, I used these characters, and this version of 'Doctor Who' to answer a prompt for a film class. The response to the characters, this specific Doctor, and our overall project was overwhelming positive, so we decided to create a three episode story arc of the characters. This was especially nice, because we could operate the story outside of the confines of a class prompt.

Each episode I intend to push the boundaries a bit more with what I'm learning to do. I think the camera angles and general production are getting increasingly better, and I've had some fun pushing myself with special effects, in terms of having the TARDIS appear and re-appear, and in this episode, the force field.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfOwVtHMzkY

Back