• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

AXEMAS 2 music

Some of the music that I did for the Santa slasher short, AXEMAS 2. I did 25 minutes of music for it. It's going to be released as part of an anthology. Supposedly there are going to be 5 AXEMAS movies.

I'm pretty sure that it was my score for POOL PARTY MASSACRE that prompted the makers to recruit me. Unlike that film's electronic score, the producer of AXEMAS 2 wanted more of an orchestral tone.

I score my own films, so I purposely do not take on other people's projects, unless they really interest me. Even so, I've been busy working on 3 projects, the past couple of months. You can hear parts from each, here. The first is the AXEMAS 2 opening, along with a rom com pop track, and lastly, part of a track from a supernatural abduction film. Basically, 3 sound styles.

I originally posted this on a synth forum, hence the references to the Korg Kronos.

Back