• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hai Lei Loh Lai (official Music Video)

hi there,

i'm looking to find a cameraman to make a tightly scripted music video. It could take anything from 2 to 3 to 6 afternoons

Where do you think i should make this request for a cameraman in 'music videos' and maybe some forum that deals in people offerring their services

and most of all how do you create a post. Do you have to pay for that?

matt

Latest music video we did a this past summer. Thanks for watching. Feedback and comments are always welcomed.

The artist we worked with was Sven Nilsson. Great guy and a pleasure to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTm9vrNwkkY

Feedback is... the first minute got boring pretty quickly then the rest was just a girl dancing and a guy just not doing very much.

No story, plot, editing too slow, camerawork was in focus. Had a touch of a smile on my face at one point but it took a little while to get there and it should've been a million times better.

On the plus side, he looks like a nice guy, the model looks pretty and the camera was in focus.

Last edited:
gorillaonabike:

Thanks for the feedback and truthful comments Gorillaonabike. Sometimes when you look back at a project you realize things you could have done differently or to better enhance your project. We're independent, working with a dirt all budget. Trying to make the best projects we can working with what we have available but having a great time producing.
I will relay the comments to the editor and videographer. Appreciated all around. Check out some more videos on this site and our youtube page at CMworldservices.

Matt:

Hey Matt. Trying posting on your local craigslist. I've had some success finding some honest and talented people that wanted to work on a project. Sort through the responses and I am sure you will find someone that you connect with. Watch out for the weirdos.

The song reminds me of Eurovision I think it would be perfect I liked the song, as some have said the girl was pretty and its every guys dream :) Make my smile :) Thank You!

Back