[Sep 10] What are you working on this week?

Need to get to grips with making DCPs, as an American festival that I'll be screening at wants one from me. Flying Thursday night to Bangkok for festival. Super excited about it.

I had an actress not show up a few weeks back, so yesterday I did a 1 on 1 session with her to insert her into the scene. It's a long drive for my co-producer and cameraman so I did everything by myself, camera and sound etc.

I have her standing in a different room talking to the others through the open french doors and hopefully it'll look like they were all together there at the same time.

She was very charming, I had a fun time working with her. Say action and then she played such a great antagonist i went from liking her to wanting to smack her in the face haha. It was perfect.

Finished another software tutorial.
Will shoot an aftermovie for a small festival this weekend.

I need to finish my to do list: too many people waiting for my input now.

I patched the major fight scene in the film for better clarify of what's going on and updating everything with it. Seeing a new nitch market for the film is evolving for the film on Instagram with the Goth community.

A shout out to my high school art teacher for the valuable lesson on taking a step back and looking at what is being made to see if what is inside of us is being communicated probably. It is a big help with visual storytelling.

Last edited:
Back