• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch UAV Domination: Saving NYC

Today, RJYMProductions brings you UAV Domination. This film takes place when an enemy UAV Drone must be stopped before time runs out. Why? Because it's going to crash straight into New York City.

Thanks for watching this video by RJYMProductions. Want to see more? Hit the subscribe button, and spread it around. Leave us a like if you really appreciated the video. Remember, were uploading videos more frequently nowadays and could use the support. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsNWTgXc-bU

https://www.youtube.com/user/RJYMProductions

Following over from one of the other threads you started..

damn dude slow your roll - is this your first time ever posting on an internet forum or something?
Let's not scare him off. He's obviously relatively young (so it could be his first time on a forum). He probably doesn't realise that it's bad etiquette, and against the rules (of course, he should've read them, but anywho).

But yes, in future RJYM, you only need to post your thread once, in one place. You'll get a more helpful and positive response.

As for the film, it's better than the stuff I was doing at your age. You're going to struggle to find good actors, which is definitely your weakest point there. I would suggest maybe you try and do films that are going to be more realistic for the age of your actors - don't use kids to play the roles of adults. And if you're just shooting with friends, try and write roles for them that won't be too demanding acting wise (maybe try direct them to more reserved performances, as anything too high energy could - as in this case - come across as somewhat poor).

Then again, if you had fun with this type of story (though if spy/war/whatever is your thing, you could always do something with a secret unit of kids who've been trained by some secret organisation, or something - i think that could potentially be an interesting area we see less about, and certainly uses the resources you have available) - who am I to tell you to stop? Keep doing it, keep researching and learning techniques online, watching films, in books, forums, etc, and get better. You're doing a good thing starting young, because when you're old enough to want to do something bigger and more "serious," you've already learnt a lot about the production process from those fun years. My first *serious* short didn't suck nearly as hard as it would've if I hadn't made the most terrible youtube videos with a friend a few years before.

Back