• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Idea - "Blood Bound"

I have an idea.
It's about two brothers who meet up after several years apart. Naturally, all begins kindly but, of course, as things are mentioned (some real, some fictitious) about the things they have done in their time away from each other and their views on their family, it all gets quite venomous.
Just need a conclusion and a few things to use. Some most likely ridiculous and melodramatic fictitious creations for them to use against each other.

Thoughts?

I have an idea.
It's about two brothers who meet up after several years apart. Naturally, all begins kindly but, of course, as things are mentioned (some real, some fictitious) about the things they have done in their time away from each other and their views on their family, it all gets quite venomous.
Just need a conclusion and a few things to use. Some most likely ridiculous and melodramatic fictitious creations for them to use against each other.

Thoughts?

It's already been done. Caine and Abel. All the more reason it's a good idea.

I actually read The Zoo Story (a play by Edward Albee) on Friday. Inspiringin a way but I don't wanna give one character tons more and loads of monologues. I'd like to have it reasonably balanced considering it's only a cast of two

I love "Zoo Story." One of the first monologs I learned and performed was Jerry's rant about the drunk neighbor and her dog. Love me some Albee.

Have you checked out "The Goat, or Who is Sylvia?" Awesome stuff.

Back