Anyone heard of a Draco fluid head tripod?

So i was at Sammys Camera the other day and i'm looking at a few manfrotto/bogen tripods and the guy tells me a lot of people have been buying this Draco fluid head tripod....we put them side by side and they were very comparable. I mean the draco seemed like a it was of a really good quality build.

It was also, $130 cheaper. The guys said a lot of people that have a 5d mark II and 7d have said good things to him about it.

I go to look it up online and cannot find one single mention anywhere on the internet about this tripod. Not even a company website. I feel like I just got turned into a kid by "zoltar" from big. Anybody heard of or used one of these tripods?

You know what I decided to go back and try it out again....it seems solid and for the price...i won't be able to beat it. So i bought it. I'll post some vids here soon. But it is draco and there is nada anywhere. bizarre.

Last edited:
I believe it is from Draco the Draconian who is the second son in law to the nephew of Zool's cousin....in some "round-about" way, you could be the master of the universe, someday.:)

Back