Composer needed for short horror/comedy!

Hi everyone!
I'm currently in the process of shooting a 5 minute long comedy horror called Cabin El Diablo.
I need a composer who could work for free (this is a student project for The University of Hertfordshire), and could create some music that will fit the style and tone I am looking for.
Obviously, once a basic edit of the film is done, which should hopefully be next week, I can send that over to you. The deadline for completion is some time in early April.
I have a few things in mind that I would like, but there will also be a large amount of space for creative freedom.

For the titles to the film, I was thinking of having a piece of music similar to those used in the classic B-Horrors from the 50s.
This is a good example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJwuwafqVWg

Anyway, if you are interested reply below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
Thank you very much.

Sam Hammond

Film twitter page: https://twitter.com/CabinElDiablo
My youtube: www.youtube.com/hammonday

Hi there,

I would be keen to do this. If you haven't selected a composer yet, please check my website www.bangonatindrum.com and go to my film link where samples of scoring are available.

I freelance but love writing music for movie and if you choose me, I would like to feature your movie for promotional purposes on my website. So free music if you are agreeable to that.

Cheers,

Nick

About your horror/comedy film

Check out my web-site, Soundfieldmusic.com, there i have some horror samples of audio. If i can help let me know.

Film Project

Hey I would love to help out. I'm a student at Full Sail looking to get started in production for media, so I would have no issue with doing it for free.

Hello Sam,

If you're still looking for a composer for your film, I'd like to put my name forward for the project. I have experience writing for both short films and feature films, and I'm confident that I can deliver musically what your film needs.

My work history and portfolio can be found on my website: www.mitchell-gibbs.com.

Very best,

Mitchell Gibbs.
www.mitchell-gibbs.com
Composer for Media

Back