Composer Needed For Trailer

Hi, there!

My name is Max and I will edit a trailer for one of the silent films screened at a film festival in northern Italy. The film is very well-known and it can be a fun exercise/artistic adventure for those of you who are getting started in the business or still have fun doing new things. This project is part of a competition among young videomakers and the first three will be awarded. It is a no-budget project. I will take care of the video edit and I need someone to write an original score for it (it's going to be a 30-45 second trailer).

Times are really tight. The edit should be ready in 4-5 days and then we'll have about 10 days to discuss about the score, make it and put it in the right place. If anyone wants to join me, thanks since now! Of course I will send you a copy on DVD if you think this might help on your showreel.

I will email you a low-res video file with the rough draft of the trailer and you should be able to work on that. I'll ensure the maximum availability for advice, guidance and cooperation (within the limits of times differences, of course!)

For any other information or if you wish to give me your availabilty, please send me an email, I can't always access the forum and this way I will be able to reply more promptly.

Best to all

MAX

Back