• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seishin Fundraiser

Hey guys,

First time poster.. just kidding ;)

So this fundraiser is for my first short film as you may or may not already know Entitled Seishin.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/salacious/seishin-fantasy-sci-fi-re-anime-short-film

Funding target £600

Ending date 6th February

What is Seishin about?

In this film, we are introduced to the main characters, where we are brought to the middle of an ongoing chase between Furah and Kibo.

Furah is an evil mercenary who seeks total power and has recognised that Kibo possesses a powerful Seishin (spirit/soul), the Seishin are powerful fallen angels who roam the earth searching for their destined host (humans are the host) to return them to heaven.

SYNOPSIS

when the powerful Seishin fall from heaven to earth they are brought by fate to possess their destined human who will release them back to heaven by sacrificing themselves, but as time has passed humans have learned to utilise the Seishins power for their own use... fate has chosen the path of Kibo as the saviour of the Seishin but the almighty Furah plans to destroy him and capture the Seishin for his own use to rule the world especially Kibo's own Seishin from which he has been possessed.

Can Kibo stop him or will Furahs might and evil tricks put an end to the saviours quest..

Facebook Page/Twitter

www.facebook.com/seishinmovie

@seishinmovie

Thanks to everyone who takes their time to look at this.

Last edited:
You won't get a penny here, this website is full of selfish individuals who only care for themselves, still best of luck with the fundraiser.

You won't get a penny here, this website is full of selfish individuals who only care for themselves, still best of luck with the fundraiser.

Its a tough crowd of course who wouldnt be, Perhaps then someone who didnt want to donate could perhaps critique my project that in itself has value to me

Wow, what an extraordinary thing to say.

I've contributed to more than 20 different campaigns and, when I ran a campaign myself, the IT community contributed in excess of $400.

Selfish? How many campaigns have you contributed to? How much money have you given Seishin?

I have helped many friends out in the past, and I hope to again in the future. Unfortunately I can't afford to donate to any projects until I return to my work as I'm studying at the moment. "Selfish" was the wrong word to use looking back, but I'm sure it's not an understatement for those who want but cannot give. Don't take it personally, no names are attached...

Back