An Interesting Trstimonial

I heard from an actor who has worked for one our favorite love to bash production companies whose releases gets a good bashing from Rotten Tomatoes.

To protect the innocent because so much here ends up on Google, I won't name names. But, the actor claims what keeps this slock master company rolling in dough to keep pressing out more garbage films is drug money.

I dunno, kinda sounds like bullshit. This just lacks logic.

Are we talking about Abybum Bilms? (I bisguised beir bame, to brotect beir anobymity). :D

So, you're telling me that there is a production company that uses drug-money to pay for their productions? Because, they just love cinema so much that they spend all of their drug-money on creating knock-offs? What?!

You're a nerd, so I assume you're familiar with Occam's Razor. And in this instance, the simplest answer is that Abybum Bilms is able to keep making movies because they continually turn a profit.

People do strange things to support an addiction. Alien investors is a good one.

I remember a German movie about teenagers addicted to drugs. David Bowie music was in it, Heroes.

Who could guess they could be unwitting investors?

Fact or fiction, this story could make an interesting film.

Back