• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

shoulder pad-highly recommended

Hey guys - my first time posting here, and I wanted to introduce myself. I just started working for Digital Film Studios, which is a camera and lighting rental house in Los Angeles. It’s my job to reach out to you, and let you know what’s going on and find out how we can help you. So, I said I have to have something to bring to you, and they said they could put the shoulder pad on sale for the month of August. Now this is exactly the same as the old House of Power shoulder pad which they tell me was well loved because it wraps over your shoulder with adjustable straps and has a tough non-slip cover. As House of Power is no more, it’s now the DFS shoulder pad, exclusive to us. It usually sells for $129.99 but we’ve got it up on the web for $99 during the month of August. Here's the link: http://www.digitalfilmstudios.com/wp2/shoulderpadsale/

Let me know what you all think!

We welcome promotion as long as it is in the right section. Moved.

:welcome:

Back