• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Long Run - a Documentary about Ultra-Running

Hello all

The Long Run, my first documentary (I am the director of the forthcoming romantic drama Sparks and Embers - www.sparksandembers.com) is currently on Indiegogo and needs your support. In September 2015 I will run the length of the UK (taking a scenic 1100 mile route) and film the entire experience. Half the film's profits will go to two mobility charities - Whizz-Kidz and Limbpower. The campaign has nine days to run. I'll be shooting on a shoestring but you can help stretch that shoestring!

There are some great benefits on offer including an exclusive pre-release digital download and "Dedicate A Mile", where I will personally dedicate one of the many miles I'll run to a loved one and you'll received an exclusive clip to share / use as you see fit.

Please visit and take a look: http://igg.me/at/TheLongRun

Thanks for listening,

Gavin Boyter (Filmmaker and Runner of Absurd Distances)

Back