• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

free instrumental music

Hi everyone,
Yes, yes, yes.. I know - there's tons of this stuff out there... so this is doomed to go unnoticed. Still worth a try , so here it goes.
I'm offereing my music for free use, all of the catalogue I have on soundcloud.
It's all written without any particular setting or purpose in mind apart from 'Abyss' - which was written for a student theater performance dedicated to fears (btw is it just me or horror genre is really popular among the indie community? - maybe it's just the sign of the times...). The best way to describe my genre - somewhere between indie/alternative/post rock and jazz. All tracks are instrumental and most of the instruments are recorded live (as opposed to recreated via midi). Would love to get some of my work used - so please help yourselves - all files are uncompressed wav. If you do please drop me a quick line, so I can swell with pride and send all my friends (and a few fans :)) to watch it.
If you like what you hear, but it doesn't quite fit what you have in mind - would love to write something specifically for your project, again absolutely free.
And of course here's the main bit - the link itself: soundcloud.com/selemir
Any feedback, even brutal is appreciated.

Thanks for listening,
Selemir

Back