Free Online Comic - Night Warrior

If you like comics please check out www.nw-comic.co.uk - Issue 1 is already up and Issue 2 is on the way.

NIGHT WARRIOR: The Story So Far...

Jeff Winters was only ten years old when he saw his sister burn to death in a house fire. Since then he hasn’t been able to sleep much. With his father in jail after killing those responsible and his mother run away, Jeff was left to fend for himself.

Growing up on the streets of Hope, Jeff quickly learnt how to defend himself.

Years later, now a martial arts instructor at his own school, and still unable to sleep, Jeff found himself walking the streets.

At the same time a vicious serial killer, nicknamed The Skull by the local media had claimed his 7th victim. And if it wasn’t for Jeff being in the right place at the right time he would have claimed his 8th. Leaving before the police arrived, Jeff watched from a distance as The Skull was arrested.

He slept better that night, than any other since his sister was killed.

Soon Jeff had the ability to often be in the right place at the right time. Robberies. Assaults. Drug Deals… Jeff became very busy.

And so had the media… concerned that they now had a ruthless vigilante stalking the streets, a full scale police operation began to catch the unknown vigilante.

They failed. And for a while, after Commissioner Reid was killed in a car crash and The Group, headed by Jack ‘Tiger’ Savage gained a strong hold in Metro City, the police almost forgot Jeff.

Very nicely drawn.

Would have been very difficult to follow without the posted recap, though.

Issue #2 is up now as well, and seemed to have a smoother flow to the story. #1 jumped around a lot, while establishing initial relationships.

Considered bundling each episode into an easily printable .pdf format?

I agree with Zen. It was drawn nicely, but it was very jumpy. Plus, it is a little cliched as far as comic heroes go, although I like the fact that he really has no special power.

Poke

Thanks for your feedback guys, appreciate it.
I'll ask about the .pdf format. At the moment it's just warming up and establishing the characters, I think it gets a lot better.

Cheers,
Alan

Oh the posted recap is copied and pasted from the site. When you go to Comics to see the different Issues, by clicking on "The Story so far..." banner it will explain the above.

Back